Offers are available at The University of Strathclyde for a fully funded PhD scholarship research program to both home and foreign students for the 2017 academic session . The scholarship is available to pursue research on the macroeconomic effects of the inclusive growth in the UK.
The main aim of this scholarship is the creation of a flexible macroeconomic tool capable of simulating issues related to inclusive growth.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located the United Kingdom. It is Glasgow’s second-oldest university.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: This Scholarship is awarded in the field of macroeconomics.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- Stipend: £14,652 pa. Whilst open to International candidates, please note that this scholarship covers Home/EU/RUK Fee rate only.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- An excellent undergraduate degree with Honours in a relevant business, scientific/technological or social science subject
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) will be strongly preferred.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers will be required to provide evidence for their English skills (such as by IELTS or similar tests that are approved by UKVI, or a degree completed in an English speaking country).
How to apply: Applicants can apply via email. Apply now by emailing Dr Katerina Lisenkova – k.lisenkova-at- strath.ac.uk with the subject heading ‘Inclusive Growth PhD Application
- A cover letter indicating the candidate’s relevant skills/experience and how they can contribute to this research
- A CV and relevant qualification transcripts.
- Two references (please refer to guidance on references)
- When sending the above documents please use the following file-naming convention: fullname_typeofdocument
- For example:
Application deadline: Application deadline is May 31, 2017.