The scholarship is funded by RMIT University. Australian and international students can apply for a Doctoral Fellowship in Airway Inflammation Research (AIR).
Scholarships are available to applicants who wish to pursue a Ph.D. program and are interested in researching how tumors in the lungs stimulate a local inflammatory response.
Founded in 1887, RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a global university of technology, design, and business. He offers many courses in different fields. It is the largest provider of dual education in Australia.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research is available for pursuing a doctoral program in biological or biomedical sciences or a related discipline with the research focus on Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) at the RMIT University. If you wish to explore more information on Research opportunities, click on the link.
Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research 2019 is hosted and taken in RMIT, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia and Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to $30,000.
The Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research 2019 is made available for Australian and international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers for Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research Scholarship 2019 is two.
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to participate in the scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a degree in biology or biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for doctoral research through research at RMIT University.
- In order to apply for the scholarships, the candidate must be admitted to the doctoral program at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship can contact Professor Steven Bozinovski: [email protected]
- Applicants must provide a passport, certified copies, certified copies of all diplomas, a curriculum vitae and a professional letter of reference.
- To be eligible for a Ph.D., all applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree consisting of a research component that includes a Master’s degree, a certificate of required academic qualifications, and/or experience and knowledge of the subject proposed program.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Queensland University of Technology International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019
- Duke of Grafton Scholarship at the University of Westminster in UK 2019
- Study in Newcastle University: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- Elon University Scholarships 2019-2020
- Top 20 Universities in Canada for Engineering Students | 2019
- World scholarship forum: Top 10 Best Engineering Institutions in Africa
- Brighton University Forward Bound Scholarships 2019/2020
- Clinical Centre Masters Scholarship In Cardiovascular Health Research in Australia, 2019