Opportunities are available for a PhD position in physics at Lund University, Sweden. PhD position mean that applicants who apply for this program will be enrolled in PhD degree which last long for 4 years, full-time program. Rather than that those appointed to doctoral student position may be required to work with educational tasks, research, and technical/administrative duties at a level of at most 20% of full time. When working, you can get a monthly salary. Working hour equal 100 hours in total.
Lund University is one of Europe’s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the world’s top 100 universities. Get to study and received education in such place would be a very good opportunity.
Where: Lund University, Sweden
Degree and program: PhD position, Faculty of Science, Department of Physics, Nanostructure Dynamics at the atomic scale
- Have a high educational degree within related field such as a Master’s degree in physics, nanoscience or equivalent.
- Have substantial advanced course work at the Master’s level, or comparable, including an independent research project.
- Be good at English language both spoken and written
How to apply: you have to create your own account and work on online application procedure: go to this link: https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:login/jobID:156838/type:job/where:4/apply:1/
- Cover letter which describe themselves and their particular research interests.
- A copy of Master’s thesis
- Context detail of at least two referees
- Copy of grade certificate
- Any other documents that the applicant wishes to refer to
Deadline: 07 August 2017