The University of Copenhagen is delighted to invite application from all over the world for a PhD fellowship program in Pharmaceutics, which will be holding in the university in Denmark,International applicants are advised to see eligibility criteria.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
Degree Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Solid State Pharmaceutics.
Scholarship Benefits: The position as a PhD fellow is available for a 3-year period.
Salary and other terms and conditions of appointment are set in accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) or other relevant professional organizations. The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.
Minimum monthly salary is DKK 25,579 (taxable) + pension contribution.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in a relevant subject prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong background in/experience with the pharmaceutical formulation and preformulation, drug delivery, solid state pharmaceutics and solid state characterization.
Eligible Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
Your application must include:
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used
- Possible publication list
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations
The University of Copenhagen wishes to encourage everyone interested in this post to apply, regardless of personal background.
Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is June 26, 2017.