Heriot-Watt University is glad to announce its Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Heriot-Watt University in Malaysia, 2020.
To celebrate the oil and gas industry’s contribution towards sustainable development, and in conjunction with our Year of the Sea, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia is offering scholarships to undergraduates and industry professionals enrolling on the MSc in Petroleum Engineering. Students applying to the September scholarship would be granted a 25% tuition fee waiver.
Since 1974, Heriot-Watt University, through its Institute of Petroleum Engineering, has contributed towards the advancement of Petroleum Engineering through its research, consultation, and development of sought after graduates by the industry. These contributions have enabled the institute to receive the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize in 2015.
What You Need Know
This scholarship is open to international students. Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt has a rich heritage and an established reputation as a leading research-led university and provider of education around the world.
Level/Field of Study:
This Petroleum Engineering Scholarship is available to study the undergraduate MEng Petroleum engineering programme.
The scholarship is to be taken in Malaysia, at Heriot-Watt University.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This Petroleum Engineering scholarship is open for international students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This scholarship is open to students with academic results of at least 2As and 1B in relevant subjects in their A-Levels with a strong passion to pursue Engineering.
The application will be assessed based on the applicant’s academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular activities and leadership roles. Applicants will also need to include a personal statement (of 500 words) stating:
- Your interest in the Engineering field of choice and why
- Future career aspirations
How To Apply
- You must first register for an Engineering Degree at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (leave your details below so that our education advisor can assist you!)
- Complete a scholarship application form
- Include details of your extracurricular activities
- Write a 500-word personal statement expressing which engineering field you’re interested in and why, as well as your future career aspirations
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend an interview.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is 3rd Aug annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Heriot-Watt University Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate international Students UK
- Heriot-Watt University MBA Scholarship Scheme in the UK
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme 2020 in the UK
- ONGOING: Arkwright Trust Engineering Scholarship
- Top 10 Finland scholarships for International Students
- FREE TUITION FEES: How to Study Free in Finland
- GHANA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION(GNPC) SCHOLARSHIPS
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Berlin for International Students
- Course Fee Scholarship at Robert Gordon University for Petroleum Engineers
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.