SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Petroleum Engineering students are been invited to hurry and apply for the Petroleum Engineering Gus Archie Undergraduate Scholarships 2018/2019, Only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
Value of Scholarship: USD 5,000 per year
Field: Petrolleum Engineering
Eligible Countries: Countries included in the SPE Region list (See in link below)
Eligibility: This is a merit based scholarship. Recipients are typically in the top 3% in both class ranking and standardized test scores.
- Must intend to enroll in petroleum engineering in a recognized university program according to your country or region, leading to an undergraduate degree in petroleum engineering
- Must become an SPE member once eligible
- Comply with sanction policy (see in link below)
- Complete the electronic application submission process
Only applications submitted via the link provided will be accepted. Applications received in any other format will not be eligible.
If awarded, each semester, you must:
- Be enrolled in a petroleum engineering class by the beginning of the second year of university
- Remain in petroleum engineering degree program
- Maintain at least 2/3 of a full academic load
- Have and maintain a satisfactory average of scores/marks for the current semester and cumulative total
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2018