SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Offers are currently available at the King Mongkut’s University of Technology for a Ph.D. Scholarship in Thailand for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is available for Thai applicants to pursue research in respective fields of interest.
The aim of the scholarship is to improve group the student utilization of their precious time to study in the doctoral degree program and enhance the research and development experience under the supervision of the highly experienced group of researcher and advisors.
King Mongkut’s University of Technology is an engineering and technology academy in Thailand, focusing on teaching, researching as well as serving industry. KMUTT is a think tank for major fields ranging from science and technology to design, education and applied linguistics.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- It is the full scholarship. Do not refund after graduation.
- Scholarships for the doctoral students include tuition fee.
- Monthly living expense, expense for progress report, material allowance, research expense, and transportation costs.
- Living expenses in foreign country, Air ticket, passport, visa, and health insurance.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Bachelor Degree with first class honors, or
- Bachelor Degree with second class honors and places in the first 10% of the class (A Certificate from Registrar’s Office), or
- A GPA of 3.5 and above in the Master’s Degree, or
- In case the candidate has not obtained Master’s degree yet or has gained GPA of 3.25 to 3.5, should have published full research papers in national and international journals.
- Candidates who are expecting to obtain Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree must submit the certificate to the scholarship committee before signing the scholarship contract.
Nationality: Thai applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Student certificate and/or transcript A recommendation letters status and/or a transcript Photo
- 2 copies of Certificate
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 28, 2017.