SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Offers are up for the Peking University Scholarships (PKUS) for outstanding international students to study a Undergraduates, Master and PhD degree for the academic year 2017-2018. The Peking University now consists of five faculties: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Medicine, and Information and Engineering.
Students are required to complete the curriculum within 4 to 6 years and fulfill the designated number of credits. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with a bachelor’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee.
Students are required to complete the curriculum within 2-3 years, fulfil the designated number of credits, complete a master’s thesis and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with the Master’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee. The application period is usually in the autumn semester of every year, while the faculty test takes place during the spring semester of the following year (to be notified by respective faculties).
Students are required to complete the curriculum within 4-6 years (under normal circumstances), fulfill the designated number of credits, conduct research, complete the doctoral thesis and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate with the doctoral degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee.
English Language Requirement: Undergraduates, Master and Doctoral candidates are not required to take the Chinese language proficiency exam.
- Covers tuition fees;
- Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy)
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/per month
- Master: 2500 CNY/per month
- PhD: 3000 CNY/per month
- Medical insurance: 600 CNY/per year
Partial scholarship: Covers tuition
- Applicants must have already submitted a degree program application (B.A., M.A., or PhD) to Peking University for 2017.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Applicants must apply online and submit in person or express following materials before the deadline:
- “Scholarship Application Form” with signature and one photograph on it
- “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” (in Chinese or English, original).
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree. If the degree is not in Chinese or English, it must be translated to English. (Students that have yet to graduate can provide proof of their expected graduation date.)
- One photocopy of your valid passport (must be a valid ordinary passport)
Graduate Degree Program Applicants (M.A. or Ph.D.): March 1 to 31, 2017
Undergraduate Program Applicants (B.A): April 15 to May 15, 2017
Application Deadline: May Annually