Applications are invited for PEEF Scholarships from talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. The student must have Punjab domicile and secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2015-16) in one of the partner University/Degree Awarding Institution.
PEEF will reimburse tuition fee. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars. Government of the Punjab approve special Quota scholarship for the purpose of promoting education. Government give 16 Arab Rupees for The Punjab educational endowment Fund Scheme.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister, Mr Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. In order to make it more efficient, transparent and autonomous in its functioning; PEEF is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is established with the objective of providing scholarship assistance to the talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. PEEF endeavours to provide best educational opportunities to the less privileged and brilliant youth of Punjab, and bring them at par with the most fortunate ones.
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme in subjects offered by partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
The scholarship is hosted Pakistan
Scholarship is open to local students from Pakistan.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates: Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month; Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month; Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy) for both day scholars & Boarders.
The number of offers was specified
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if the applicant:
The student must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year in one of the partner University/Degree Awarding Institution. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions. The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions. With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
- For more information contact PEEF at:
- Telephone:+ 92- 42 – 99260051 – 54
- E-mail: [email protected]
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK, 2018
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.