The Peck Law Firm of Charleston, SC ia delighted to award the “Peck Law Firm Scholarship” opportunity. The scholarship program is open to any American citizen, who have graduated from high school. The scholarship program is dedicated to helping the scholarship winner to pay for a college, graduate school, or law school degree. The winner who will win the scholarship contest get amount is $2,000.
Richard C.C. Peck, QC (born 1948) is a British Columbia lawyer who has been counsel in many significant criminal cases at all judicial levels including the Supreme Court of Canada and has been appointed by provincial governments to serve as a special prosecutor.
All scholarship applicants must be:
- Has graduated from high school before July 1, 2017
- Has a minimum GPA of 3.0 and
- Will be attending college, graduate school, or law school in the fall semester of 2017
How to Apply:
- To be eligible for the scholarship program applicant must write an essay of 1,000 words or less, attach a resume and applicable transcripts.
- Applicant must download the application form through the given link: https://thepeckfirm.com/peck-law-firm-scholarship/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Available amount for The Peck Law Firm 2017 Scholarship Essay Contest is $2,000.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on May 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: