SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Pakistan Engineering Congress proudly presents the PEC Masters and Bachelors Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2018. These scholarships are design for students pursuing their Masters and Bachelors degree in any engineering discipline in Pakistan.
The Scholarship has a major objective to fund Student with a Cutting edge gift and creativity in the Area of Engineering.
About Pakistan Engineering Congress
Pakistan Engineering Congress in the oldest engineering body of the Sub-Continent that was established in 1912. Initially it was Punjab Engineering Congress. It offers opportunities for sharing of knowledge & experiences of the engineering practices for promotion of professional development of the engineers.
Offers are available for pursuing Masters and Bachelors programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for students who enrolled in any engineering discipline.
Graduate Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 4000/- per month and M.S. Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 6000/- per month. Total 200 scholarships are available, 100 scholarships for graduate studies and 100 scholarships for masters studies.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Students must enroll for (Bachelors/Masters) in any engineering discipline.
- must not avail any other scholarship from any source.
- Candidates whose examination performance is above 75% or ¾ CGPA..
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
31st March 2018
Applicants must complete the online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as send a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person/through courier along with the following attachments.
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application Domicile certificate.