pave student design competition 2019
Panning and Visual Education is proud to announce its student PAVE design competition with partnering sponsor Chick-fil-A. The competition will only be available to college students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising and branding programs.
The pave design competition aims to provide financial support and industry exposure. The competition worth is up to $16,000 and winning candidates receive a travel stipend also.
Founded in 1992, the Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) has become one of the leading educational institutions in the retail design, planning, and visual merchandising industry and is a recognized advocate of design students. These students are the future of the industry. PAVE’s mission is to help them earn exposure and financial resources to further their education and career.
What You Need To Know About pave design competition
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The annual international competition is ONLY open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising and branding programs.
This competition is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The competition is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Award amounts are as follows:
- First Place: $7,500
- Second Place: $5,000
- Third Place: $2,500
- Honorable Mention: $1,000
- Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honored at 2019 PAVE Gala
Pave Design Competition Eligibility:
This competition program is applicable for:
- College students who are studying retail design
- Planning, visual merchandising, interior design, and branding programs to re-invent the experience of Chick-fil-A on a college campus.
- Undergraduate college students only
How To Apply for The Pave Design Competition
You can register yourself through the given link to the competition:
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Each entry should be submitted in an 8-1/2 x 14-inch format, not to exceed 14 single-sided pages (cover page is not included in the page count).
- The design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic, and/or computer-generated.
- Students must also submit a copy of their design booklet in a PDF format on a thumb drive.
All materials, including transcript, must be addressed to
Attn. PAVE Entries
Design & Construction, Lincoln 100
5200 Buffington Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT US AT [email protected]