SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Paulding County Master Gardeners at Ohio State University (OSU) Extension is delighted to invite applications for the Paulding County Master Gardeners Scholarship. Paulding County high school or home school graduates, who have completed one year of further education at a college, university, or technical/trade school in the fields of horticulture, agriculture, conservation, or forestry, are eligible to apply. The purpose of the program is to provide access to educational opportunities for Paulding County residents. The Paulding County Master Gardeners will provide up to $1,000 award amount per recipient.
The Paulding County Master Gardeners provide education and information about horticulture to the citizens of Paulding County.Ohio State University (OSU) Extension is a dynamic educational entity that partners with individuals, families, communities, business, and industry, and organizations to strengthen the lives of Ohioans. Its mission is engaging people in strengthening their lives and communities through research-based educational programming.
- Applicant must have completed high school in a Paulding County (Ohio) School and at least 1 year of college/technical/trade school.
- Applicants need to be pursuing a career in Agriculture with a focus in Horticulture to be eligible.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant can download the application through the given link: https://paulding.osu.edu/sites/paulding/files/imce/2017%20Paulding%20MGV%20Scholarship.pdf
The applicant must attach the following:
- Copy of final High School Transcript and Proof of graduation from a Paulding County (Ohio) High School/Home School
- A copy of official college transcript from most recent college semester/quarter/term completed. Date of transcript must be after May 1, 2017
- 300-500 word essay on what your major is, why you chose it, what your future plans are, and why you should be considered for this scholarship.
Applicants must complete and signed the application with all attachments and mail to the Paulding County Master Gardeners, 503 Fairgrounds Drive, Paulding, Ohio 45879.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Award amount per recipient: Up to $1,000, number and amount of scholarship(s) to be determined by committee members. Scholarship will be awarded regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, gender, disability, or national origin
- The 2017 college scholarship applications must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2017. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
- The scholarship winner will be decided by August 15, 2017, and the monies awarded in the fall of 2017 directly to the recipient.
Link for More Information: