The Mae Fah Luang University is calling for application for Partial Scholarships For New International Students, MFU, Thailand, 2019, available for students from Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, and Bhutan for the first semester of the academic year 2019.
Mae Fah Luang University is in the province of Chiang Rai in northern Thailand, is named after Her Royal Highness the Princess Mother, the mother of the current king of Thailand.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing bachelor and Postgraduate programmes to study any subjects offered by the university.
The Scholarships is to be Thailand. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Thailand, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Thailand. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International students from Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, and Bhutan are eligible for this scholarship. Aside from these, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Mae Fah Luang University will award Partial Scholarships to new international students.
The number of scholarship offer is Three.
- Bachelor Degre: High school certificate or equivalent to Grade 12 or Year 13 or GCE O-Level or IGCSE or GED
- Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Doctoral Degree: Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a related field.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Submit via email or by post to School that you apply for at Mae Fah Luang University before 31 May 2019. You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
The application deadline for the submission runs till 31 May 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2019-2020
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2019
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The Mae Fah Luang University is making available Partial Scholarships For New International Students, MFU, Thailand, 2019 for students from Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, and Bhutan, to study for the first semester of the academic year 2019. APPLY NOW