Partial Scholarship Competition at SRH Hochschule Berlin in Germany 8ForYou, 2017.
For the Winter semester, 2017/2018 SRH Hochschule Berlin is awarding 8 performance scholarships to the participants of scholarship competition 8forYou. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The competition is aimed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
SRH Hochschule Berlin was founded in 2002 and was the first provider of Bachelor programs in the Berlin area. Today, the University of Applied Sciences offers 21 Bachelor, Master and MBA programs to its 1000 students – in German and English and with different business focuses. SRH Hochschule Berlin is famous for its international orientation. 40% of our teaching staff and students come from abroad and provide different cultural perspectives from around the globe.
Course Level: The competition is aimed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a $341.61 decrease in their monthly tuition fees. Scholarship holders will receive a partial scholarship in form of a tuition fee reduction in the amount of 300 Euro/month for the duration of one year. The sum will be deducted directly from the monthly tuition fee. “Tuition fee” refers to the regular fee that must be paid monthly for the studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, as stipulated in the contract. Additional costs such as enrollment fee, semester ticket fee and further expenses related to the studies are not included and must be paid separately. The partial performance scholarship will be initially awarded for a year. If the scholarship holder can provide proof of having achieved an average grade of at least 1.5 or better by the end of the first study year at SRH, the scholarship can be extended for another year. The maximum scholarship duration corresponds to the regular study duration of the respective study program. The disbursement of scholarships is expressly prohibited is the following cases: no-show, study interruption, leave of absence or similar.
Number of Scholarships: Eight scholarships are available. A maximum of 2 partial scholarships per study program will be awarded in the winter semester 2017/2018 initially for the duration of one year.
Scholarship can be taken in: Germany
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The competition is aimed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
- The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a $341.61decrease in their monthly tuition fees.
- Initially, the scholarship in only granted for one year. If the scholarship holder maintains a grade point average of 1.5 (or better), the scholarship grant will be extended for one year at a time.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: If necessary and applicable: proof of a language test (IELTS, TOEFL, Test DaF or similar).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Please have the following documents ready to upload:
- Bachelor’s programs: a high school diploma or interim record of grades
- For Master’s programs: a bachelor certificate (or similar) or provisional certificate, and a grade transcript
- If necessary and applicable: proof of a language test (IELTS, TOEFL, Test DaF or similar)
- If necessary and applicable: proof of a completed apprenticeship
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2017.