The good thing about having good corporate organizations in your locality is that they tend to fulfill their CSR. Panasonic is one of such companies in India and they are discharging their Corporate Social Responsibilities through scholarships.
You stand a chance to complete your graduate education for free in India if you are an IIT student.
About the Panasonic Scholarship for Indian Graduate Students
The Panasonic Scholarship Office accepts applications from students who will be admitted to the IITs Graduate Program in 2021 as part of the Panasonic Scholarship Program. This Scholarship for IIT Students in India is open to Indian students and other International students. The scholarship will cover tuition fees for four years.
If this meets you right and you are eligible to apply, Please do well to apply for Panasonic Scholarship, this meet be the opportunity you have been looking for. The World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Panasonic Scholarship.
Eligibility For Panasonic Scholarship
To be eligible for these awards, the following criteria must be met:
A low-income student whose family can not afford a degree and wants to take a B.E / B.Tech course from Indian Institutes of Technology in India should meet the following requirements:
Students from a low-income group whose families cannot fund for their studies and wishes to pursue a graduate (B.E/B.Tech) course from Indian Institutes of Technology in India, should meet the following requirements:-
- Nationality – Applicants must be citizens of India.
- New Admissions – Only candidates for the 16-20 batch are eligible to apply.
- Family Income – Candidate should be a BPL card Holder or his/her family income is not sufficient enough to fund his/her graduate (B.E/B.Tech) studies at IIT.
- Educational Background -for IIT graduate (B.E/B.Tech) Course- Applicants must have cleared his Higher Secondary exam or are awaiting their final results and have a distinguished academic record and must have completed 14 years of school education or have been accepted as eligible for enrollment at the targeted Engineering Colleges.
- Admission letter – Only Candidates with admission letter and first-semester fee receipt will be eligible for the scholarship.
The Scholarship for IIT Students in India are available for graduate studies at IIT and awarded for B.E / B.Tech courses.
The Panasonic Scholarship is hosted in India.
There are other Indian Scholarships available for International students in 2021. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Scholarship for IIT Students in India is open to Indian students and International students.
How To Apply For The Panasonic Scholarship
Candidates admitted in IITs to Submit the Application form either online or through post along with other supporting documents. Documents to be submitted while applying for the Scholarship Program:-
- Application forms 1
- Certified copy of the 10th Mark sheet
- Certified copy of the 12th Mark sheet
- (3) copies of recent passport size photographs (taken in the last six months), The applicant’s name is to be written on the reverse side
- Certificate of Family Income/BPL certificate/certificate from local Panchayat office with the proof of annual family Income/Income Tax Returns/Any other accepted proof of income.
- A copy of All India ranks on the JEE exam.
- Copy of Final admission letter from the concerned IIT
- Receipt copy for admission/first-semester fee deposited at IIT.
For more information on the Panasonic Scholarship and application. Click on the link below.
Deadline For The Application of Panasonic Scholarship
The deadline for the application for Scholarship for IIT Students in India is 16-August-2021. After which applications will not be considered.
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust Group Scholarship in India
- International Scholarships at the University of Southern Indiana in the USA
- Kch Foundation Scholarships
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships [UPDATED]
- LIST OF INDIAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.