Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship is currently accepting applications from high school seniors and undergraduates schooling in Chicago, US.
This Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2020 is offered by the Palumbo Family Foundation as a way of giving back to the society, hence, performing their corporate social responsibility.
The Palumbo Family Foundation strives to impact in two sectors of the communities in the Chicagoland region. One is to provide scholarships to well-deserving students of low-income families.
Without scholarships, a number of those students wouldn’t realize the dream of furthering their schooling. The other is providing medical licenses to associations that serve the needs of local medically challenged kids.
All You Need To Know About The Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
The Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarships are open to High school seniors and currently enrolled in college/undergraduates.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Palumbo Family Foundation is a Chicago based non-profit charity. The management of this base is volunteers; 100% of their net profits of contributions and fundraising events provide inspiration and hope for young students and people searching for financial assistance to continue their education after high school; along with kids who have medical requirements.
Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarships 2020 is available to US citizens and residents.
Successful candidates will get fundings in the form of tuition fees, books, and to mention but a few.
To be qualified for the Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2020, applicants must:
- Be high school seniors or currently enrolled undergraduates in a college or university in Chicago.
- Be US citizens or residents.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com to receive a 2020 Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship Application.
Notwithstanding, before you fill in the application form, make sure that you go through it in its entirety and then gather required financial information based on estimated or actual 2020 national tax details.
The Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship application is still on and the deadline for the application is 31st March annually.
Applicants can contact the Palumbo Family Foundation to get answers to their questions.
Also, as an applicant, you will not be able to save and return to your application at a later date, and incomplete submissions will be rejected.
Contact them HERE;
Applicants can go to the Palumbo Family Foundation official website through the link below for more information on the scholarship and how to apply;
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation Ph.D. Fellowships for African Students, 2020
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2020
- Next-Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries 2020
- 2020 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe, 2020
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2020
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2020 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum