SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology, is launching series of scholarship Schemes for young students. The talented Students Passionate towards science Education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained/groomed to become future eminent scientists.
About Pakistan Science Foundation
The Pakistan Science Foundation commonly known as PSF is federal government institutions was established to promote and funding the students getting science education across the country. It is being supervised by the Ministry of Science & Technology of Government of the Pakistan It is also operated and administrated by Pakistan Museum of National History. It is the apex body for promotion and funding of scientific and technological research and science popularization in the country.
The department is doing splendidly since its establishment. The department has been succeeded to promote education in the country. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has announced revolutionary step by introducing scholarship to intelligent but deserving student of the Pakistan.
PSF has two subsidiary organizations i.e. Pakistan Museum of Natural History (PMNH) and Pakistan Scientific and Technological Information Center (PASTIC).
The Foundation functions as a link of PMNH/PASTIC agency for the establishment of comprehensive scientific and technological information dissemination centers, promotion of research in the universities and other institutions, establishment of science centers, museums, promotion of scientific societies, organization of periodical science conferences, exchange of visits of scientists with other countries, prizes and fellowships to individuals engaged in developing processes of consequence to the economy of the country.
Science Talent Farming Scheme for Undergraduate Program – HEC is a scholarship program for the scholars who will complete their Higher Secondary School education under Science Talent Farming Scheme (Phase-I) executed by Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF).
The program shall support four year bachelor level studies at top ranking Pakistani Universities along with additional interventions to groom and capacity building of young students in Natural Sciences and Mathematics. The main theme of the scheme is that the scholars who have aptitude towards science and are outstanding in their studies could be productive scientists for future by developing their critical thinking skills…..Read more
Joint Research Projects, 2018 is a Partial Funding international scholarship offered by the Pakistan Science Foundation for international students. Students eligible for this scholarship are: Open to students of Pakistan and Iran
This PhD scholarship can be taken for pursuing in Engineering and Material Sciences, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering, Natural Resources Engineering. 2018. The value of the scholarship is Provides up to 5,000 Euros. This scholarship can be taken at Collaborated institutions in Pakistan and Iran…Read More
Good news for student of Matric class because Government of Pakistan has announced scholarship of Rs.10,000/- per month. The scholarship will be awarded to deserving and intelligent students of matric class. The program will be given through Pakistan Science Foundation commonly known as PSF. The candidates having interest to get scholarship are strongly recommended to apply online at NTS. NTS will conduct test from candidates and the candidates who will his / her intelligence in test, will be selected for scholarship. Application forms are available on the official website of National Testing System….Read More
To become eligible for Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarships 2018, a specific eligibility criteria is required to be met by all the applicants which has been listed below.
- Applicant must have passed Matric/SSC examination from a government institution with at least 60% marks and 70% marks in science subjects that are Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Computer Science.
- Students, waiting for result, may also apply by attaching their 9th class result card and a Provisional Certificate from their school/institution along with Application Form.
A specific selection procedure has been set by PSF through which all the applicants will have to undergo. The selection process consists of the following stages:
- Initial listing on the basis of formal education score
- A Science Aptitude Test (Written Test)
- Computer based IQ test
- Presentation/Interview on innovative ideas
Facilities for Selected Candidates:
- The selected students will be granted admissions in some of the leading colleges of the country located in Sukkur, Islamabad, Quetta, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar.
- Students will be paid monthly scholarships for tuition, residential fee and other educational expenses.
- Modern learning method through the usage of android based applications.
- Provision of Tablets with internet connectivity.
So if you fulfill all the eligibility requirements and want to get benefited from this great scholarship opportunity provided by Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF), then all you have to do is to submit your applications to Pakistan Testing Service within due date. After the completion of registration process, a written examination will take place under NTS supervision for which all the candidates can complete their preparations with ease by using our online quizzes as guide.
How to Apply:
- Please Download the Application form and fee deposit slip from the website of Pakistan testing service (PTS) pts.org.pk; Deposit the test fee amounting to Rs,400/- in any of the country wide online branch of Allied Bank, Alfalah or Meezan Bank and send the duly filled in application form along with the original paid deposit slip through courier/registered mail to “Pakistan Testing Service, Head Office, House No. 152 Street No.8, Sector E-11/1, MOCHS, Islamabad” within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Application received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
Deadline for Application Form Submission is 22 July, 2018.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.