With a new MBA scholarship, African women with high potential can participate in the economic development of the continent.
The Oxford–Adara Foundation Scholarship programme was announced by Dean Peter Tufano at the School’s annual Oxford Business Forum Africa, which coincided with International Women’s Day. From 2020, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford University, will fund a full scholarship for an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa for three years.
About the Adara Foundation
The Adara Foundation was awarded in 2020 in partnership with the Oxford University Scholarship Matching Fund as a scholarship for an outstanding MBA candidate from Africa. The grant, open to African candidates, covers the full cost of the MBA program and the cost of living.
Applicants must demonstrate their willingness to return to their home country at the end of the one-year MBA program to contribute to Africa’s economic and socio-economic development.
Scholarships are available for the academic year 2020 and no separate applications are required as all eligible students are automatically included.
About MBA Oxford University
Oxford University has a rich tradition of developing leaders. Our MBA programme builds on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
You will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest you most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Oxford Adara MBA Foundation Scholarships are available to pursue MBA degree programme in the area of economic development in Africa. If you wish to explore more information on MBA Scholarships, click on the link.
Oxford Adara Foundation Scholarship is taken in University of Oxford, United Kingdom. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Oxford Adara Foundation Scholarship 2020 is available for women who are citizens and residents of African Countries. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Adara Foundation Scholarship has values that cover the full cost of the MBA program and provides a livelihood of at least £14,777.
The Oxford Adara Foundation Scholarship 2020 has one offer for each academic year.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
To apply for the scholarship,
There are no additional requests required. We use the information you provided in your MBA application form to determine your eligibility.
The application deadline for oxford Adara MBA Foundation Scholarship was slated for January 11, 2020, and extended to April 5, 2020.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Fully Funded: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
- MBA Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK
- MBA Scholarship for International Students At Cambridge (worth £23,000) [PLEASE SHARE!]
- 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship for Nigerians
- Albers Professional MBA Merit Scholarship Program in USA
- INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarship for Developing Countries
- International MBA Leadership Scholarships in UK
- INSEAD Alumni Fund MBA Women’s Scholarship for International Students
- Harvard Business School Global Fellowship
- International MBA Scholarships At Brunel University London in UK
- International Students MBA Scholarship at University of Glasgow in UK
- Don Barry MBA Scholarship in Cardiff Business School in UK
- Athlone Institute of Technology Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International students
- Hull University Business School Partial MBA Scholarship in UK
- Simon Business School International MBA Scholarships in USA
- Sabanci University Merit-Based Scholarships for MBA Students in Turkey
- The Skoll MBA Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK
- Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China,
- EMBA International Scholarships at Cox School of Business in USA
- Chartered Banker MBA Scholarships at Bangor University in UK
- Full Tuition Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden
- Singapore Management University: Rankings, Scholarships, Fees & MBA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.