The Mondelez Global LLC is inviting applications for the “My Oreo Creation Contest” that is administrated by the HelloWorld, Inc. The contest is open only to all residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. No purchase necessary, enter and share your creation, flavor or inspiration with them.One (1) grand-prize winner will receive a $500,000 check and a trip package to New York City, and each three (3) finalists will receive $25,000.
The Mondelez Global LLC is an American multinational confectionery, food, and Beverage Company based in Illinois which employs about 107,000 people around the world.The Mondelez name, adopted in 2012, was suggested by Kraft Foods employees and is derived from the words “Mundus” (Latin for “world”) and “delez” (a proxy for the word “delicious”).
- Applicant must residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico
- The applicants who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry are eligible to apply.
- Employees of MondelēzGlobal, LLC (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), 360i, The Martin Agency, Carat, Weber Shandwick, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, with Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Facebook, Inc., “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited
How to Apply:
To enter, during the submission phase, there are four (4) ways to participate:
- Text Message: Text your idea to 59526
- Post on yourTwitter orInstagram- Don’t forget to include #MyOreoCreation #contest
- Social Media Method of Entry- Respond to anOreo® social post with your idea! On Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Don’t forget to include #MyOreoCreation #contest)
- Register online through the given link: Website entry will be available starting on May 25th
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Prizes and approximate retail values (“ARV”s):
- One (1) Grand Prize: A $500,000 check and a trip package to New York City, NY. ARV: $504,660.
- Three (3) Finalist Prizes: A $25,000 check and the opportunity to have OREO cookie creation produced and available in the market for a limited time. ARV: $25,000.
Limit: one (1) Finalist Prize and one (1) Grand Prize per person.
The contest submission date is due on July 14, 2017.
Link for More Information: