Orange Tulip Scholarship for Chinese Students
Each year, Chinese students are invited to apply the Orange Tulip Scholarship Program. This award supports students who are pursuing an undergraduate or master degree in the Netherlands. Please note all courses are in English, so English proficiency is essential. You may anticipate the deadline in April each year.
Neso China intends to further expand the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme in the coming years by involving more sponsors and increasing the number of study programmes. Dutch Higher Education institutions and companies are encouraged to provide contributions to this programme, as it will increase the opportunity to attract top Chinese students and future employees.
There is no detail information, please contact the employer or visit the NESO China Website below.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor and Master degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
At a Dutch University.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are expected to meet all of the requirements as follow:
- Candidates must be citizens of China and be residing in China
- Candidates must have obtained a degree or diploma from a non Dutch university
- Intend to pursue a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Dutch university
- Candidates have not studied or worked in the Netherlands
- Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English ( Bachelor Degree Programme: -Minimum 6.0 in IELTS, 80 in TOEFL-iBT
- Be currently applying or already admitted to a Dutch University
- Have an average mark in his or her previous study programme of 75 or higher.
Only Chinese students are invited to apply this OTS China Scholarship.
To apply, all candidates are required to provide the documents as follow:
- Completed filled in OTS application form
- The most recent Curriculum Vitae in English
- Certified copies of the highest original diploma’s, with certified English translation
- Certified copies of the highest original transcript, with certified English translation
- Sufficient English proficiency: copy of original IELTS or TOEFL iBT score sheet
- Copy of original GRE or GMAT score sheet (applies to certain Master programmes only)
- One Motivation letter in English
- Two recommendation letters in English with the signature of the writer
- Photocopy of your valid passport (page with your personal information)
- Admission Letter from the Dutch higher education institution applied (if applicable)
You may anticipate the deadline every 1 April. Please note, each institution might set its own deadline.