Application for Onsi Sawiris Scholarships 2021 is invited. These Opportunities are only meant for Egyptian students that are eager to pursue undergraduate level at Stanford University or the University of Chicago in the USA. Read carefully before you apply.
Orascom Construction Industries, the Onsi Sawiris Scholarships‘ patrons, supplies an entirely financed award. Every application must be submitted before July 30.
Here is what Onsi Sawiris Scholarships is
Throughout the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program (OSSP), OCI offers full-tuition scholarships for both Egyptian Students, who would like to pursue an undergraduate degree at Stanford University in the USA. ‣
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarships will be given based on merit and character demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities and entrepreneurial Strength.
The Scholarship based on Merit. There is no need to lobby around Offices. The Foreign Universities will select for themselves.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is meant for students to pursue undergraduate degrees in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Political Science, Finance, and Management aiming to boost Egypt’s economic competitiveness.
Onsi Sawiris Scholarships is hosted at Stanford University and the University of Chicago in the United States.
Onsi Sawiris Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship which consists of whole tuition, living allowance, travel, and medical insurance.
Just Egyptian students are encouraged to apply.
The Opportunity takes them to Stanford University or the University of Chicago in the USA.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is unspecified. Its selection criteria are strictly based on merit.
Qualification and Criteria
The principal dependence on those Onsi Sawiris Scholarships as follows:
|GPA 3.5 / 90% in Thanaweyya Amma certification (Secondary year) or equivalent certificates|
|TOEFL iBT: 100 or above [or equivalent]|
|Minimum SAT I Score: 1450|
|SAT II in 3 subjects: 600 or above|
|Fields of Study:|
Engineering, Economics, Political Science, Finance and Management.
- Meet the above criteria
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2021-2022
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants)
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of their bachelor’s degree
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not lived, worked, or studied abroad for a significant period of time.
- The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is only granted to the list of endorsed universities provided in the “Approved Universities” section of the application.
- Selection as a nominee for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program does not guarantee university acceptance. Applicants will be supported in applying for these universities. If nominated for the scholarship; the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program award will be made once university acceptance is obtained.
- Application form
- Copy of test scores (SAT I / or SAT II) & TOEFL iBT
- Copy of transcripts
- graduation certificate or Thanaweyya Amma certificate (if available)
- Two recommendation letters
For Inquiries, please contact us at:
The application needs to be made through the internet system at the site and application link below. Please Let nobody deceive you that it is done in any office or needs money to register.
The Scholarship is designed to close 0n July 30, 2021.
- Cailloux Scholarships in the USA
- P.E.O Star Scholarship for International Students | Women
- Hagan Scholarship in the USA
- University of Miami Tuition
- L’Oreal Internships | Marketing
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Pay Your Bills 250 Sweepstake
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.