Applications are now open for UCI Online Master Program Scholarship in Project Management for Citizens of OAS Member States to study the Online Master program at University for International Cooperation in Costa Rica.
The Master in Project Management (MPM) at the Global School of Project Management (GSPM) is a graduate program with international accreditation, designed to develop and strengthen your project management skills, supported by an online learning-teaching environment.
The University for International Cooperation (UCI) was born in Costa Rica in 1994, as a response to the need of the Latin American and Caribbean region to have professionals with inter and multidisciplinary training to effectively face the multifaceted challenges and dilemmas of the complexity of the modern world, under the concepts of sustainability, regeneration, conservation, and globalization.
- What You Need To Know About The UCI Online Master Scholarship in Project Management at Costa Rica
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
What You Need To Know About The UCI Online Master Scholarship in Project Management at Costa Rica
The program is intended for professionals from all disciplines and sectors, from all over the world, who already hold a bachelor’s university degree, and who are seeking to develop core competencies and creative thinking skills to successfully implement projects, while leading multidisciplinary teams and delivering positive results in today’s complex multicultural environment.
Whether the participant is new to projects or is already a certified PMP, this program is
the perfect “next step” for those who want to incorporate the benefits and skills from an
integral Project Management training in their professional profile.
Online MSc Scholarships at UCI Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from UCI;
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents; and
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Costa Rica.
Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20(ONE) in Argentina.
The following applicants are ineligible:
- Current OAS scholarship recipients;
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants; and
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
English Language Requirements: Sufficient command of the English language (should be capable of learning and perceive studying or reference paperwork in this language) is needed.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study the online Master’s degree program at The University for International Cooperation (UCI) in the area of Project Management.
The scholarship can be taken in Costa Rica.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Applicants from OAS Member states are eligible to apply for this
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
OAS Member states:
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana. Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay Peru, Nevis Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Venezuela (the Bolivarian Republic of) can apply for the scholarship.
Tuition discounts ranging from 30%, 50% and 90% to the top-ranked
candidates. Scholarship benefits are subject to the academic performance of the scholarship recipient and based on the availability of funds.
In order to receive these benefits,
the scholarship recipient should not be reported with an unsatisfactory academic performance due to absences or failing courses.
How To Apply For The Online MSc Scholarships at UCI
The following documents are necessary to obtain admission to the program:
- Copy of university degree diploma.
- Copy of passport with at least six-month validity.
- Recent and clear digital front photograph taken on a white background (approx. size 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- Copy of certificate of completion of studies, including official transcripts with information regarding courses, dates of approval, credits, and grades; and/or any other proof of awarded credits.
- If necessary, GSPM may ask a letter from the academic institution that issued your diploma, stating the equivalency of one credit. This equivalency must clearly indicate the total hours per credit, including both class hours and self-study hours. To download an example of this letter, click here.
- UCI admitted students will be required to present a hard copy of the university degree diploma, and a hard copy of the passport with at least six-month validity, authenticated by a notary public and apostilled, and officially translated (if the originals are not in Spanish), no later than 60 days after the program start date.
You can apply through the link below:
Admission deadline: October 5, 2020, and Scholarship application deadline: October 19, 2020
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.