UNICAF Scholarship 2019-2020 – APPLY
UNICAF partners with UK, US, and European Universities to offer online quality higher education degrees to students in Africa. Current partners include the University of South Wales (UK), the Marymount California University (USA) and the University of Nicosia (Europe).
About UNICAF Scholarship Programme
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards internationally accredited qualifications at a much lower cost, which is offered fully online or through blended learning.
UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available to African students and provides opportunities for studies towards undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes leading to awards by one of our partner universities.
Currently, UNICAF provides scholarships for the online programmes offered by the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in the EU and the Marymount California University in the USA.
For the last two decades, our associate institutions have been offering scholarships to international students. Successful students were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
The UNICAF full scholarship covers for both Masters and PhD studies.
Field of Study
UNICAF Masters Scholarship
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
UNICAF PhD Scholarship
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
Most of UNICAF scholarships can be taken online, it can be taken at various universities across the world.
The UNICAF scholarship is open to students of all nationality.
Why Study with UNICAF University?
- Valued partner of some of the best UK, US and EU universities
- Quality programmes taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree
- Earn internationally recognised qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost
- Study online, graduate on campus!
UNICAF Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates must meet the following UNICAF Scholarship Requirements:
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice please visit the relevant section of the UNICAF Scholarship’s partner universities.
- For the University of South Wales programmes please follow the link below:
- For the Marymount California University programmes please follow the link below:
- For the University of Nicosia programme please follow the link below:
- For the UNICAF University programme please follow the link below:
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship 2019
Students interested in UNICAF Scholarships should submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application is given consideration and a decision is made depending on the academic qualifications and the financial need of the student. Eligible students will be awarded a partial scholarship.
Apply today and take advantage of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship is a continuous scholarship, you can apply for the scholarship at any time.
Scholarship Application Link
Use the scholarship application link below to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- University of Liverpool: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
- University of New South Wales, Dubai Campus Scholarships for International Students, 2019
- Study in Sweden: Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships 2019
- UNICAF Online Scholarships to study In University of South Wales 2019-2020
- Study in Australia: Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship
- University of South Wales Chancellors International Development Scholarships in UK, 2019
- UNICAF SCHOLARSHIP FOR EGYPTIAN STUDENTS 2019
- UNICAF Scholarships for Undergradua te and Postgraduate Ghanaian Students 2019
- Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students