The Olympus Global Open Photo Contest will feature the following six categories:
- Getting Outside: Enter a photo that conveys the joy, freedom, or excitement of discovery you feel when you are outside.
- Art: Enter a creative photo that showcases your unique artistic visions.
- Power of Life: Enter a powerful photo that conveys how beautiful, vibrant, healthy, and full of energy life can be.
- Light: Light can take on many characters. It can be vivid, faint, warm, spontaneous… Enter a photo showing one of the many faces of light.
- Stories: Enter a photo that tells a whole story all in a single image.
- Connections to Cherish: Enter a heart-warming photo that expresses the love and peace of mind that family and friends provide you with.
Prizes will be presented to one Grand Prize winner and 13 winners per theme.
- Grand Prize: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO + 1,000,000 Japanese Yen
- First Prize: (one per category) Olympus PEN-F + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0
- Second Prize: (one per category) Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- Third Prize: (one per category) Olympus PEN E-PL8 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- Runners-Up: (ten per category) Moleskine Custom Edition Hard Cover Notebook with Olympus camera cover design
- The competition is open to everyone, amateur and professional photographers alike.
- Entries are welcome from any country or region around the world
- Anyone can participate with any kind of camera
- Anyone who registers to enter can participate. Those who entered past Olympus Global Open Photo Contests must register again. Entry is free.
- If you are under 18, please obtain your parent’s or guardian’s consent before entering. For citizens residing in European Union countries, they can not accept participation by minors under 7.
- Each entrant may submit up to 5 photo entries for each category.
- Each image must be in JPEG or JPG format, and be 15 megabytes or smaller.
Winners will be contacted via e-mail to their registered e-mail addresses. Email: [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Deadline: February 26, 2018
For more information, visit Olympus Global Open Photo Contest.