An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the winners’ salary continue to receive while studying. The aid is a contribution to Living expenses, tuition, visa, travel, insurance, and graduation work.
If applicable, the fellow should cover the difference between the actual amount and the amount the costs and the amount of the OKP scholarship.
The OKP grant concerns one or more individual scholarships. It consists of fixed Amounts and contributes to the expenses of the scholarship holders Studies. It covers the fixed reimbursements for scholarship holders as stated in Annex 1 and the predetermined institutional costs.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
OKP Scholarship is designed to sponsor international students pursuing any course of study at any level in the Netherlands. If you wish to explore more information on Undergraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
OKP Scholarship 2019 is been hosted in the Netherlands. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the Netherlands, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
All international applicants studying in the Netherlands will be considered for OKP Scholarship for International Students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is a contribution to your living expenses and expenses such as tuition, visa, travel, insurance etc. You must cover the difference between the amount of the OKP grant and the actual costs.
The OKP Scholarship for International Students 2019 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local
organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education
institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for:
- a bilateral or multilateral organization;
- a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused
on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature
and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple
years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local
development is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to
apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of
the countries on the OKP Country list
- Eligible countries: Mozambique, Benin, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Bundi, Colombia, Rwanda, Congo (DRC), Senegal, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Ghana, Sudan, Guinea, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Yemen , Liberia, Zambia, Mali, Zimbabwe.
- Before you apply, carefully review the eligibility criteria and see if your employer would like to offer you the scholarship.
- If you are sure that you are eligible for an OKP scholarship, you can start preparing your application.
The application deadline for OKP Scholarship for International Students until April, 2019
Getting Your Student’s Visa to Study in Netherlands
Now that you have decided to study in the Netherlands, you will have to get a student visa. However, if you are from any of the EU/EEA countries, then you don’t need a student visa.
To get a student visa demands that you provide evidence of admission into a particular programme by a University in the Netherlands. You always have to show your residential plan in the city with evidence of how you plan to cope with your living expenses.
Student visa takes time to process completely, so it’s wise that you start now. Just use the link; https://ind.nl/EN to get the process started.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Türkiye Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2019
- Northshore Community College Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- 2019 Scholarships to attend International AIDS Conference In Netherlands
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- Scholarships: mbbs in USA for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.