The OAS General Secretariat (GS/OAS) is calling for indigenous OAS students or permanent legal residents except Jamaica to apply for OAS MSc Scholarship in Public Health Nutrition 2018 at University of Technology, Jamaica.
The aim of the scholarship is to give financial support to the students of OAS member states.
The Organization of American States is the world’s oldest regional organization, dating back to the First International Conference of American States, held in Washington, D.C., from October 1889 to April 1890.
Offer is available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of study:
OAS MSc Scholarship in Public Health Nutrition is for students in the field of Public Health Nutrition.
USD $7,000 to cover program fees Student cost is USD $5,800 for remaining program fees.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Jamaica.
To be eligble for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from UTech, Ja.
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all necessary supporting documents.
- Students whose native language is not English are to submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency.
- A copy of an official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper test, 230 for computer test, or an internet TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 89.
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent.
1st June 2018
How to Apply: Gather Supporting Documents and Apply online
- To apply for an OAS – UTech, Ja. Scholarship, applicants must fill out the OAS online application form and attach all supporting documentation.
- All documents must be in a single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the file is larger than 5MB, you will be unable to submit the online form. The application system does not upload more than one document.
We also recommend: