SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
General Electric is calling on Nigerian graduates who are currently serving to apply for the internship position in its Energy Connections Grid Solutions Segment.General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Aviation, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research, Healthcare, Lighting, Oil and Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Transportation, and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial services, Medical devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos; Nigeria
Institution: General Electric
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Graduate with an Accounting degree
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- Opening: 14th August 2017
- Closing: Ongoing