National Service Youth Corps, NYSC 2016 Batch ‘B’ corps members online registration . Closing Date .
NYSC On-line registration portal will be closed by 15th November 2016 which started 17th October . Therefore, all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad should proceed to register for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
In other to avoid error free registration, the following guidelines are set:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Foreign-trained graduates from Ghana and Benin Republic must obtain letters of verification and upload same for mobilisation to be effective.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) and Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria respectively and upload during registration. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents uploaded during registration for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped. Also, anybody not available in camp for the verification will equally be demobilized.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the finger used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for data verification at the orientation camp. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.’
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions.