Applications are ongoing at Nutrition for Global Health MSc Scholarships for Developing Countries in UK, 2018.
The scholarship is for students from developing countries intending to study the course at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine scholarships on the 2018-2019 on a one-year, full-time basis.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialised in public health and tropical medicine and a constituent college of the University of London.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Offers are available for pursuing MSc Nutrition for Global Health Scholarship.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for those in the field of Nutrition.
- The scholarship will cover 2018-19 tuition fees.
- A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00.
- An MSc summer project allowance of GBP 2,000.00.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of developing countries are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Be nationals of, and resident in, developing countries;
- Meet the School’s minimum English language requirements at the time of the scholarship.
- Have send the application for study (or hold an offer of admission) for 2018-19 for MSc Nutrition for Global Health by the scholarship deadline.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
12th April 2018
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit application to the School’s Admissions Portal along with all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references).
To access other opportunities, click