The 2020 NUS Summer Initiative for Entrepreneurship in Singapore is now open to applications. The NUS Summer Program Entrepreneurship will take place around July 2020. The NUS summer program in Singapore is open to all students at all colleges and universities and is taught exclusively in English.
For more than two weeks, this home-based program offers local and international students a unique opportunity to gain a deep entrepreneurial experience by stimulating your imagination and improving your entrepreneurial skills.
This post provides relevant information about the NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore 2020 and how you can apply successfully. See the table of content below;
- About NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore
- Scholarship Level/Field
- Host Nationality
- NUS Summer Program Cost
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Number
- Eligibility for NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program
- What are the Program Application Procedures?
- When is the Summer Entrepreneurship Program Application Deadline?
About NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore
The Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore is provided by the National University of Singapore (NUS) which is the first autonomous research university in Singapore.
Basically, the university offers a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, medicine and dentistry, design and environment, law, arts, and social sciences, engineering, business, computing and music in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The National University of Singapore aspires to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students and alumni working together in a spirit of innovation and enterprise for a better world.
In same vein, their singular focus on talent will be the cornerstone of a truly great university that is dedicated to quality education, influential research, and visionary enterprise, in service of country and society.
The program should also enrich your intercultural learning and enhance the development of your social capital through the relationships you develop over the course of two weeks.
Furthermore, through a rich combination of conferences, startups, brainstorming and pitching sessions, as well as corporate and government visits, the summer program will provide you with a complete educational experience.
The NUS summer program is made for students from all colleges and universities to learn and gain more experience in entrepreneurship. Get access to other Entrepreneurship scholarships, click on the link
The Program 2020 is hosted in National University of Singapore, Singapore.If you are an international student and you desire to study in Singapore. Also, explore some of our great opportunities to study in Singapore.
NUS Summer Program Cost
The cost of Summer Program Entrepreneurship is SGD $3,000 (including 7% GST) and includes dormitory accommodation on the NUS campus and some meals.
Note, the Fees do not include taxes on airline tickets and airport, travel insurance, visas, certain meals and personal expenses. Payment is made by bank transfer to the order of the National University of Singapore.
The Summer Program 2020 is available for Local and International students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of scholarship offers was not made specified.
Eligibility for NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program
You can also apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate and postgraduate students currently studying in a college or university (from any discipline).
- You may also apply if you are:
- A high school graduate, starting your first year of the university immediately after the Summer Programme
- A final year student graduating in the year the Summer Programme takes place
- A graduate student enrolled in the university
Note: If English is not the main language of your home university, you will need to download your document in English during your application. We believe that the nominated students will be eligible for an exchange and will be able to manage NUS Enterprise’s rigorous English-language curriculum.
You must submit the following documents:
- A copy of your passport page showing your name and nationality.
- A copy of your transcript with grade legend issued by your home university (with translation into English, if applicable).
- Financial documentation in English.
- A letter from your home university confirming that you are currently a student at the university.
- A copy of your language requirements in English if your home university is not English.
- A PDF copy of a completed questionnaire.
What are the Program Application Procedures?
- Please apply via the Online Application Portal. Select the “Non-Graduating Programme” option. Download this application guide to assist you with your application.
- Fill in the compulsory Programme Questionnaire and submit it together with your online application.
- Submit the relevant hardcopy documents (see this checklist) to NUS after completing your online application.
Summer Program in Singapore will last for more than two weeks sometime in July 2020.
- Click the following link to commence the application
- Click the following link for More Information
- Apply for 2020 International Summer School Fully Funded in Georgia
When is the Summer Entrepreneurship Program Application Deadline?
Applications deadline is on April 12, 2020, at 23:59 (GMT + 8) Singapore time.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Global Digital Art Prize at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore 2020
- 15 Scholarships for Congo to Study in Singapore 2020
- 10 Best Computer Science Universities In the World
- STUDY IN NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- 15 Scholarships for Egypt to Study in Singapore 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for Chad to Study in Singapore 2020-2021
- International Students CERN Openlab Summer Program 2020
- 15 Scholarships in Singapore for Ethiopian Students 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for Burkina Faso Students to Study in Singapore 2020-2021
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.