Offers are available for the NUI Galway Full-Time Masters Scholarships in Ireland , and applications will be accepted till Friday, 4th August 2017. National University of Ireland, Galway is awarding full time masters scholarship for EU students in the 2017/2018 academic year.The worth of scholarship will be €1,500 per student. A scholarship is tenable only at National University of Ireland, Galway in respect of the programme for which it is offered. It may not be transferred to any other programme. Applicants are required to have received and accepted an offer on a Fulltime Taught Postgraduate Masters programme prior to completing the online application form.Applicants who are interested are also advised to please see the eligibility criteria and ensure they are all met.
Level: Full Time Taught Masters Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the NUI Galway.
Deadline: Friday, 4th August 2017.
Funded By: National University of Ireland, Galway
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NUI Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships are targeted for Students of Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
|Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City) can apply for this scholarship.|
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: A Scholarship is tenable only at National University of Ireland, Galway in respect of the programme for which it is offered. It may not be transferred to any other programme. The Scholarship is only available in the year in which it is offered. It may not be deferred.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of the NUI Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships will be €1,500 per student.
‣ NUI Galway has established a Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to support and facilitate students wishing to register for a Full time Taught Postgraduate Masters programme with a minimum of 90 ECTS in the academic year 2017/18.
In order to be eligible for the award of NUI Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships
, students must:
‣ Be accepted onto a Full time Taught Masters programme for the academic year 2017/18, and;
‣ Have obtained a first class honors primary degree (Level 8) or equivalent.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded to all students who meet the eligibility criteria set out above.
‣ The applicant will be notified of her/his eligibility for the award within 4 weeks of submitting a complete scholarship application. The applicant will then be required to complete the registration requirements of the University by the due date.
Condition of Award:
‣ To register as a student of the University on the programme in respect of which the Scholarship is being awarded by the due registration date.
‣ Failure to complete the registration requirement by the due date will render the student ineligible for the award without further notice.
‣ The individual in receipt of the Scholarship must be attending the programmeon a full time basis.
Scholarship Application Method
|Please click here to make an online application.|
‣ Online applications are now being accepted.
‣ Applicants are required to have received and accepted an offer on a Full time Taught Postgraduate.
‣ Masters programme prior to completing the online application form and must also submit evidence of eligibility (i.e. final transcript of primary degree) in accordance with the eligibility criteria of this Scheme by uploading electronic copies of the relevant documents to their application on the Postgraduate Application Center (PAC).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Friday, 4th August 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to applyfor this scholarship.