If you’ve been looking forward to experiencing life in Singapore as an Indian student, here’s your chance. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore is offering Indian and International students a paid internship program through its NTU-India Connect Research Internship Program.
There’s so much you can benefit from this programme if you’ll read to the end of this post.
About NTU India Connect Internship
Nominations will be invited to the NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme, a short-term, university-run research programme lasting 2 to 6 months. The NTU summer internship is open to graduates of the penultimate year who have not yet studied at NTU.
This is a paid internship programme. The grant is only valid for the duration of the programme at the NTU. Both International and Indian students can apply for this internship programme.
The NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme is a short-term academic research programme that lasts 2 to 6 months. It was created to enable students and graduates of Indian universities and colleges to pursue their research interests at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore (NTU).
The students in this programme will work under the supervision of the NTU faculty, develop a strong research interest and expertise in a particular field of research, experience a multicultural life, gain a network of friends and better understand Singapore.
Nanyang Technological University is a young, vibrant and progressive university having just celebrated our 26th year in existence. In spite of its young age, NTU is a fast-rising university that has already established itself as a world-class university with a global reputation that attracts world-acclaimed professors, researchers and scholars both locally and internationally.
NTU recently was ranked by QS in London as the No. 11 best university in the world, the highest-ranking any Asian university has ever reached.’
The NTU summer internship launched to allow Pre-final year graduates/undergraduates students and graduates of Indian universities and colleges to pursue their research interests at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore (NTU).
NTU Singapore Internship is hosted in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.If you are an international student and you desire to study in Singapore. Also, explore some of our great opportunities to study in Singapore
The grant from NTU Internship is tenable only for the duration of the programme at NTU. The grant may cover all or part of the following:
- One-time travel support to the extent of SGD300.
- A double occupancy accommodation inside or outside NTU (subject to availability).
- SDG300 per month (paid out on a monthly basis). A proportional amount will be given if your stay is less than a month.
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous fees such as Training Employment Pass (TEP) Application, TEP issuance & Visa fee, Matriculation Card, IT Facilities Fee, Registration Fee, University Copyright Fee and Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance (GHSI) Scheme with the final financial allowance pay-out.
The NTU India Connect Internship Programme is available for International students; Indian Students are also eligible to apply.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Open to Pre-final year graduates/undergraduates who have not studied in NTU previously.
Qualification Duration Eligible period B Tech / B.Sc. (Degree) 4 years Pre-final year – End of 3rd year M Tech / M.Sc. (Master) 2 years Pre-final year – End of 1st year M + B / M.Sc. + B.Sc.
(Dual Degree) 5 years Pre-final year – End of 4th year
- Students must possess good academic track records.
- The students must be a student pursuing his / her studies in an Indian University / Institute of higher learning upon the period of his / her internship with NTU.
- Students that meet the minimum requirement with scholarships, publication and internship experiences will be given preference.
Students will apply via the NTU Online Application System. Any other form of submission is invalid.
NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme 2020 will fall within the following periods:-
- Batch 1 (14th January to 14th June 2020)
- Batch 2 (6th May to 10th July 2020)
- Then, Batch 3 (3rd August to 31st December 2020)
For Batch 1 and 3, students are encouraged to stay for a minimum of 5 months.
For Batch 2, students will stay for a minimum of 2 months.
The opening and closing dates for NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme 2020 are stated below.
- Batch 1 (1st August 2019 to 1oth September 2019)
- For Batch 2, (1st November 2019 to 31st December 2019)
- Batch 3 (1st February 2020 to 31st March 2020)
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.