SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
NSA Scholarship Foundation
A funding resource for career development, lifelong learning, educational programs, and the future, the NSA Scholarship Foundation works to build career paths into and within the accounting profession. With its scholarship awards, the Foundation assists dedicated students who are committed to a career in accounting by providing financial assistance to support their education. With its educational grant program, the Foundation supports professional development and educational activities to expand the body of knowledge within today’s practitioner community.
Formed in 1969, Each year, thousands of students contact NSA seeking help to meet the ever-increasing costs of higher education. In response, the NSA Scholarship Foundation provides financial encouragement to promising accounting students across the country. The Foundation awards scholarships to undergraduates enrolled in a degree program at an accredited two- or four-year college or university. Applicants for awards are judged on the basis of scholastic achievement, demonstrated leadership ability, and financial need.
No of Awards : 32
Scholarship worth: $35,000
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- be a United States or Canadian citizen.
- Permanent residents are NOT eligible to apply with the exception of applicants from Arizona. Legal residents from Arizona may apply.
- be majoring in accounting, having maintained a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- be an undergraduate enrolled part- or full-time at an accredited (2) two-year or (4) four-year college or university in the United States.
- Applicants from Arizona must carry a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Students in an accredited (2) two-year college may apply following their first semester grades or during their second year if transferring to a (4) four-year institution, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college careers.
- Students in an accredited (4) four-year college may apply for the scholarship for their second, third, or fourth year of studies, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college careers.
Note: High School Seniors or College Students not yet enrolled in an undergraduate accounting program are NOT eligible to receive NSA Scholarship Foundation Awards.
Deadline: 3rd april 2017