Novus Biologicals is inviting applications for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship. This scholarship is available twice every year. Students being enrolled baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma in the field of science related field are welcome to apply. Award value is $1,500.
Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
The winners may expect to receive a $1500 (or international currency equivalent).
Level and Area of Studies
Baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma in the field of science related field.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in USA
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment
US and worldwide students eligible to apply
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Fill out the scholarship application form.
‣ Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
‣ Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
‣ Make a top ten list of your favorite inventions in science.
‣ Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
‣ Submit and written statement all application materials to scholarship-at-novusbio.com.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on12/15/2017 11:59 pm MST
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.