NOVA Information Management School Master Degree in Statistics and Information Management in portugal 2017
The Master degree program in Statistics and Information Management – Marketing Research and CRM from NOVA IMS, is ranked as the best Master degree program in E-Business in Portugal, 3rd best in Europe and in the World by Eduniversal – international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
This postgraduate program fills a gap in the high level training of managers, technical staff, and other experts in marketing. It is especially for technical staff and market researchers, as well as professionals involved in customer relationship management
The goal of this program is to train technical staff and managers to:
- Plan, create and conduct market studies or any other market research;
- Select and apply methods of collecting marketing data;
- Analyze, interpret and communicate the results of the research studies in marketing;
- Manage, explore, interpret and communicate marketing data that is present in information systems or from other sources of marketing information;
- Create, implement and manage customer relationships policies.
This specialization is for managers, technical staff and other marketing professionals, who wish to obtain and deepen their skills in Marketing Research and CRM, using the most advanced methods of collection, analysis and treatment of information.
This program is particularly aimed at technical staff and users of Market Research, as well at professionals who are involved in Customer Relationship Management in Banking and Insurance, Telecommunications, FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods), among others.