The Nokia Foundation Scholarship is granted to International students who are Interested in undergoing a degree program in Finland.
This scholarship program is created to encourage efficient, fast-progressing doctoral studies and research.
The Nokia Scholarship is intended to encourage efficient, fast-progressing doctoral studies and research. Nokia Scholarships are granted to individuals pursuing a doctoral degree in information or telecommunications technology or in clearly related supporting scientific disciplines. Scholarship can be granted for doctoral studies in a Finnish university or to a Finnish applicant for doctoral studies abroad.
The applicant must receive a commitment statement from his/her principal supervisor, who must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree. The statement must be submitted to the application database by the supervisor. The scholarship can be granted no more than two times to the same individual.
What You Need To Know About The Nokia Foundation Scholarships in Finland, 2019
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
Grants are given to individuals pursuing doctoral degrees in information or telecommunications technology or in supporting scientific disciplines.
The fellowship can be taken in FINLAND. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
These Scholarships are available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to international students it is a fully funded scholarship.
Nokia Foundation Scholarships in Finland Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must receive a commitment statement from his/her principal supervisor, who must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors & Masters degree program
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The Nokia Foundation Scholarships in Finland
For additional information on applying or any other questions, please send e-mail to:
Scholarship Applications Deadline
The deadline for the application of the scholarship is October 1st, 2019
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Evelyn de Rothschild Master’s Scholarship – London
- Top 100 Universities in Britain to Study in 2019-2020
- Study in the UK; Cost of Study, Cost of Living and How to apply for Admission
- Fully Funded Total Engineering Scholarships for study at IFP School in France & Imperial College in the UK, 2019-2020
- Fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students At Imperial College 2019/2020
- The Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London, 2019
- List of Top 50 Universities In The World 2019
- Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2019
- The Best Ranked Medical Schools in the UK in 2019
- Study In UK: Imperial College of London Ranking, Tuition and Application Procedures
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Need a scholarship in Finland? Nokia Foundation Scholarship is for to International students who are Interested in undergoing a degree program in Finland.