No Bull Sports Scholarship Application
Are you an energetic female athlete or a female intending to be an athlete? The No Bull Sports Scholarship program is for you as they provide you with all need to make your dreams come true. Take advantage of this opportunity to apply for the No Bull Sports Scholarship Application worth over $20,000.
About The No Bull Sports Scholarship
The No Bull Sports Organization wants to provide and driven young female athletes with resources such as sport-specific information and advice, mentorship opportunities and scholarships to help encourage their athletic targets.
Thus they are happy to announce that the No bull Sports scholarship program to a female high-school sophomore, junior, or senior who will be pursuing an athletic endeavor in college.
The goal of the program is to bring athletes together to create a community where they can grow and mature into the leaders of tomorrow—on the field or off the field. The organization will worth award $20,000 over the course of a calendar year.
No Bull Sports is a non-profit company focused on uniting, educating, and empowering young women to reach the very top of their athletic game.
Level/Field of Study
The No Bull Sports Scholarships is open to female high-school sophomore, junior, or senior who will be pursuing an athletic endeavor in college.
No Bull Sports Scholarships is hosted in the United States.
The eligibility for the No Bull Sports Scholarships is only for female citizens of the United States.
No Bull Sports is excited to award this quarter’s scholarship of $5,000 to deserving candidates. They will award $20,000 worth of scholarships over the course of a calendar year, awarded quarterly each scholarship is worth $5,000.
Eligibility For The No Bull Sports Scholarships
The No Bull Sports Scholarship eligibility includes.
- Have an active No Bull Sports user account profile.
- Live and attend a high school or be home-schooled within the fifty United States.
- Currently, participating on a sports team, or actively participate in another athletic endeavor.
- Maintain a cumulative un-weighted GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) during your high school career.
- Plan to attend an institution of higher learning including, but not limited to four-year college or university, community college, or a trade or technical school.
- Not have been awarded a Scholarship in the past. You may continue to apply for each quarterly scholarship if you have not yet been a recipient of the award.
- Post at least 3 times on the No Bull Sports website. Posts must include “#NBScholarship” in the comment section.
How to Apply For The No Bull Sports Scholarship:
To make an application for the No bull Sports scholarship, the candidate can register or create an account through the given link: https://nobullsports.org/user/register
- Recommendation Letter – All applicants will need a recommendation letter from a high school official or coach/athletic instructor to be considered. The word limit for the letter of recommendation is 1,000 words.
- Transcript – High school transcript (only for semi-finalists)
A letter of recommendation submitted (in PDF format) on your behalf to scholarships-at-nobullsports.org.
The First Quarter application deadline is March 1st, Yearly, Second Quarter is June 1st, Yearly, Third Quarter is September 1st, Yearly, and Fourth Quarter is December 1st, Yearly.
Link for more Information:
If you have any questions, you may contact at scholarships-at-nobullsports.org or 1.877.307.1451, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
Listed below contain various scholarships available for students in 2020
- 17 Women Scholarships for International Students
- 20 Women Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia
- 81+ Women Self-sufficient Scholarships, 2020
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for women in the United States or Canada 2020
- Post Graduate Laurels Scholarships for Women In Accounting 2020
- Women In Engineering Scholarships for Students at University of Warwick, UK 2020
- 35 Fully funded Scholarships for Women in Male-Dominated Industries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Are you an energetic female athlete or a female intending to be an athlete? The No Bull Sports Scholarship is for you. The Scholarship is worth $5,000