Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is delighted to invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
About the Award:
This scheme was launched in October 2012 and is being managed by the British Council. The first 10 beneficiaries and second 13 beneficiaries left to the United Kingdom for their studies in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
Masters taught degree
Eligible Field of Study:
Courses covered by this scheme include
To be taken at (country):
Prospective beneficiaries must –
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not be a direct relative of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course.
How to Apply:
It is important to go through the Application Requirements and note all necessary documents before applying.
If you are having issues with the online registration form
- Username must be all CAPS
2. Password must contain, CAPITAL LETTER, small letter, num3ric, and any of these(-.,/*).
Updates on application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
Scholarship Provider: Nigeria LNG Limited
Important Notes: All requested documents must be attached. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview. Applicants are therefore advised to be on the lookout for the short list on the NLNG website.