National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is delighted to announce the availability of the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships in Information Technology for Nigerians to study in Nigeria and Overseas.
Type of Scholarship:
Eligible Subject Areas:
Information Technology (IT), Law
Only citizens of Nigeria are eligible to apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships.
To be taken:
This scholarship can be taken in Nigeria or abroad.
To be eligible for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships in Information Technology, you must meet the following conditions:
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with M.Sc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Get the e-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
- Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
How to Apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships:
- Application is based online through the registration form on the NITDA website
- Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You should can and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: [email protected]
The deadline for application into the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships is 24th November, 2020
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)