SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Nikon storytellers Scholarship 2019 | Nikon storytellers Scholarship Application process
Established by Nikon Inc. as part of the brand’s 100th-anniversary celebration, The Nikon Storytellers Scholarship supports the next generation of visual content creators.
The Nikon Storytellers Scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students at an accredited, non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States or Canada pursuing degrees in visual arts, fine arts, journalism, film, photography, and multimedia/content creation who will have completed their freshman year of college or academic equivalent before Fall 2018.
Eligible students can apply to be one of ten individuals awarded with an academic scholarship of $10,000 USD, to help foster their growth and pursue careers in creative fields. Semi-finalists will be invited to submit a portfolio of images or brief video for consideration by a selection committee who will determine the ten winning applicants. Scholarships will be awarded for use in the 2018-2019 academic school year
Once selected, semi-finalists will be asked to provide a photo portfolio or video submission for evaluation by a selection committee who will identify the ten scholarship recipients. Scholarships will be awarded for use in the 2018-2019 academic school year.
Nikon, At the Heart of the Image™. Nikon Inc. is a world leader in digital imaging, precision optics, and photo imaging technology; globally recognized for setting new standards in product design and performance for an award-winning array of equipment that enables users to tell their stories through amazing photos and videos.
Nikon Inc. distributes consumer and professional digital SLR cameras, NIKKOR optics, Speedlights and system accessories; Nikon COOLPIX® compact digital cameras; 35mm film SLR cameras; Nikon software products and Nikon sports and recreational optics as well as the Nikon 1 compact interchangeable lens camera system and Key Mission line of action cameras.
Nikon Corporation, the parent company of Nikon Inc., recently announced the production of 100 million NIKKOR lenses in 2016, creating a new milestone in Nikon’s heritage of superior optics. For more information, dial (800) NIKON-US or visit www.nikonusa.com, which links all levels of photographers to the Web’s most comprehensive photo learning and sharing communities.
What You Need To Know About Nikon photography scholarships
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Nikon Storyteller Scholarships is open to undergraduate or graduate students in the United States or Canada pursuing degrees in visual arts, fine arts, journalism, film, photography and multimedia/content creation who have completed their freshman year of college or academic equivalent. Qualified students are invited.
HOST NATIONALITY :
Nikon storytellers Scholarship is hosted and taken in the United States of America and Canada. You can access other scholarships available for USA students
The scholarship is open to USA and CANADA citizens. Your country did not qualify for this Nikon storyteller Scholarships? don’t worry we have lists of International Scholarships for you. Cheers!!!
Individuals Will be awarded an academic scholarship of $10,000 USD, to help foster their growth and pursue careers in creative fields.
Who Is Eligible for The Nikon storyteller Scholarships
You must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive The Nikon Storytellers Scholarship 2019:
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited, non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States or Canada.
- You must complete your freshman year of college or academic equivalent before Fall 2018.
- You must be majoring in visual arts, fine arts, journalism, film, photography, or multimedia/content creation.
- You must have a minimum cumulative 2.5-grade point average at the time of application.
- You will need to provide a recommendation from a professor, teacher or academic advisor.
How To Apply For The Nikon storytellers Scholarship 2019
- Click the “Apply Now” button (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/Nikon (program key Nikon) to create an AIM account using your e-mail address and chosen password.
- Log into your AIM account to be taken directly to The Nikon Storytellers Scholarship application.
- Complete all required fields in the online application and upload any required documents (e.g. recommendation letter).
- Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application.
The Nikon Storytellers Scholarship 2019 Key Dates:
- Application Opens: December 14, 2018
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Semi-Finalist Selection: March 12, 2019
- Semi-Finalist Deadline: March 30, 2019
- Scholarship Recipients Notified: Approximately June 2019
*Timeline is subject to change at the discretion of program sponsor
Frequently Asked Question About Nikon Storytellers Scholarship 2019
What are the selection criteria?
A selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
GPA and academic achievements
Recommendation from a teacher, professor, or academic advisor
Photo portfolio or video submission and description (semi-finalist application)
Academic transcript (semi-finalist application)
Decisions of the selection committee
Should I submit all of my information before I request a recommendation?
No. You should request a recommendation as early as possible to ensure there is sufficient time for the recommendation to be submitted by the deadline. Your recommendation must come from a teacher, professor, or academic advisor.
What are the details of the Nikon photography scholarships?
Up to ten $10,000 USD scholarships will be awarded for use in the 2018-19 academic year and are
The scholarships may be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course
load at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities or vocational/technical schools
in the United States and Canada.
Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the scholarship for the 2018-2019
academic year, provided that all eligibility requirements are met.
Is this scholarship renewable?
Which school should I list on the application if I have not made a final decision?
You should list your first choice on the application.
How do I change my college choice?
You may update your final school choice on the My Profile page at https://aim.applyISTS.net. If you are chosen to receive a scholarship, it will be your responsibility to make sure your college is updated at least 30 days prior to the check issue date stated in the scholarship notification so your check can be issued accordingly. This will not update any application or acceptance forms; however, all scholarships are issued based on the My Profile page.
- How do I know if my application is complete?
Allow five to seven business days after uploading documents for your online status to update. Please monitor the status of your application on your homepage.
Started: items are needed or are being processed. To see the items, click the grey or yellow ‘Started’ tile next to the application title. This will open another box listing all required items and the current status of each.
- Complete: all required forms and attachments (if applicable) have been received and you’re the application will be considered for the scholarship. You may also monitor the status of your attachments and recommendations (if applicable).
- Not Received: the attachment has either not been received or has been rejected.
- Not Started: the form has not been requested or started.
- Requested: the form request has been created, but the form has not been started.
- Processing: the attachment has been received and is being reviewed.
- Rejected: the attachment was not accepted and has been rejected.
- Accepted: the attachment has been verified and accepted.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor the progress of all application requirements to make sure the application is complete. The status Complete will display on the home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MGCCC Scholarship 2019 for USA Students [UPDATED]
- Wiki Aquitectura Student Awards in Architecture 2018
- SECU Scholarship Application 2019 [UPDATED]
- PPCC Tuition: Scholarships and Costs Of Living [UPDATED]
- 2017 HCC S-STEM Scholarship Program.
- USA Undergraduate Scholarships | International Leadership Scholarship 2018
- Abo Akademi University Scholarships in Finland 2019
- Martin Family Foundation Honors Scholarship 2017
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships 2019 for Pakistani Bs, Ms PhD Students
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD 2019