The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is offering the NHEF Scholars programme to help Nigerian students study at the university in their penultimate year. Sit still and read to the end.
The NHEF partner universities include Ahmadu Bello University, Bayero University (Kano), the University of Ibadan, the University of Lagos, the University of Nigeria (Nsukka) and the University of Port Harcourt.
The NHEF Scholars Program represents a select cohort of students from each of our partner universities. They have shown strong academic excellence and rounding in both work and extracurricular activities.
We expect our scholars to be dedicated to community service, philanthropy, and to have a lasting impact on society. Through the NHEF Scholarship Program, they become successful future employees with an understanding of the roles and responsibilities associated with their chosen industry.
About NHEF Partnership
The NHEF is working toward a future in which Nigerian higher education is one of the best in the world – one where Nigerian institutions develop global scholars and leaders of the 21st century that can make a lasting impact in Nigeria and throughout Africa.
Therefore, we seek to collaborate with Nigerian universities and provide local and global resources to develop, sustain, and advance the skills and leadership of young Nigerian scholars.
Building a strong, world-class higher education sector in Nigeria is essential to the development of the next generation of leaders; and contributes to a growing economy, facilitates a just and vibrant social structure, and promotes participation in a stable, lasting democracy.
The NHEF is in partnership with prestigious companies and organizations across a broad range of industries in Nigeria. Our key industries are Financial Services, Consulting, Law, Technology, and Engineering. We aim to broaden the scope of our industry tracks over time. We believe our partnership with this firm will offer invaluable exposure to our Scholars.
The NHEF Scholars program is open to students in their Penultimate year at our Partner Universities. Eligibility varies depending on your course of study. However, if you are not certain, we would recommend that you submit an application anyway and we will advise on possible options.
The NHEF Scholars Programme is designed to assist undergraduate students who are enrolled in any of the NHEF Partner University in Nigeria for the 2021 academic session.
The NHEF Scholarships 2021 is hosted in Nigeria.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in Nigeria. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Nigeria
NHEF offers talented students the opportunity to enter the corporate sector through leading companies in key industries in Nigeria. Key industries include financial services, corporate law, engineering, and technology.
The NHEF Scholarships 2021 is available for Nigerian students who are current students or enrolled in Universities in Nigeria.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
To qualify for the NHEF scholarship program:
- Only students enrolled in an NHEF partner university in their penultimate year can apply. Students enrolled the year before last is in the third year of a 4-year study program or the fourth year of a five-year study program. The NHEF will check the registration of each applicant with the Registrar of the University.
- The entitlement depends on your degree program.
Interested candidates can apply online through the given link
Your application must be submitted no later than May 31, 2021, at 11:59 pm. (WAT).
The NHEF is in partnership with prestigious companies and organizations across a broad range of industries in Nigeria.
Our key industries are Financial Services, Consulting, Law, Technology, and Engineering.
The NHEF scholars programme is for Nigerian undergradutes.
Do apply if you are eligible.
- NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
- PTDF SCHOLARSHIP (OVERSEAS & LOCAL) – APPLy
- AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- APPLY FOR THE JIM OVIA SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students [SEE DETAILS]
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- EXXON- MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS
- BAT Iseyin Agronomy (BATIA) Undergraduate Scholarship
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box for us to serve you better.