Last updated on April 23rd, 2018 at 11:00 am
The National Federation of Republican Women NFRW is delighted to invite applications for its NFRW Betty Rendel Scholarship 2018.
This an annual scholarship for Female undergraduates who are majoring in political science, government or economics .
NFRW empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas. Three annual scholarships of $1,000 are awarded to undergraduates who are majoring in political science, government or economics.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
The National Federation of Republican Women was founded in 1938, and it is one of the largest grassroots political organizations in the country. They empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for female undergraduate Students majoring in political science, government or economics.
The Scholarship is hosted USA
The Scholarship is designed for ONLY female USA Students.
The three annual scholarships of $1,000 each are designed for college undergraduate women who are currently majoring in political science, government or economics.
The eligibility requirements for Betty Rendel Scholarships are:
- The scholarships are given to women who have successfully completed at least two years of college coursework and are U.S. Citizens.
- Scholarship winners may not re-apply.
- Applicants may apply for only one NFRW scholarship per year.
How to Apply:
Go through the given link http://www.nfrw.org/sites/default/files/documents/rendel.pdf and you can download application form easily.
A complete application must include the following:
- Official application form, all sections fully completed. Please write or print clearly. Use black ink.
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up.
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript.
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals.
- Optional photograph.
- State Federation President Certification
Individual applications must be submitted to the applicant’s state federation president at:
124 North Alfred Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
ATTN: Scholarship Coordinator
You can submit the application form till June 1.
Link for more information: