The National Economic Education Trust (NEET) is glad to announce that the NEET Bursary South Africa 2020 is currently ongoing for new applicants and those seeking renewal.
World scholarship forum being the best scholarship/bursary portal has taken it upon themselves to provide to you all South African Scholarships for local and international studies and this is one of them.
Always check our site for the latest information regarding South African Bursary 2020.
We love you and will always be at your service, remember to use the comment box for any information you do not understand regarding this South African bursary.
ABOUT the Organization — NEET
NEET (National Economic Education Trust), a nonprofit organization, has been set up in the early 1990s as an education support system for disadvantaged students, concentrating on students that excel in Science and Mathematics.
The organization began with a government grant of R30 million and more than two years after, nearly R44 million was dispersed bursaries and financial aid to over 5000 South African students.
Besides bursary awards, NEET additionally provides their studies together with continuing aid during their studies, by means of the online Student administration Portal, in addition to internships and job postings once students have graduated.
ABOUT NEET BURSARY PROGRAMME
Even the National Economic Education Trust bursary program (NEET bursary) has been set up to assist disadvantaged students.
This is not merely financing their post-secondary education studies, but by giving continuous support during their studies along with helping students find job placements or internship programs.
Level/Fields of Study
The NEET bursary is given to undergraduate students in the following area of research:
The NEET Bursary Award is only available to South African Students.
Students not only receive financial aid (such as prescribed textbooks and stationery) but in addition continuous observation and training to make sure students reach their whole potential.
The NEET bursary is principally centered on students trying to study in the subjects of accounting, science, technology, and closely related fields, as these are the sectors where skills are truly lacking.
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please note that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
How to Apply for NEET Bursary 2020
Download and complete the application form that is applicable:
- New applications: NEETApplication-Form-renewal (.pdf)
- Renewal: NEET Application-Form-new-applicants (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of these supporting documentation together with your completed Form (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID record (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport-sized must be attached into the original page of this form)
- Matric certificate / final results (certified copy)
- Evidence of approval in University/ University of Technology
- proof of residence
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslip if employed/ balance sheet if self-employed) (certified copies)
- If self-employed, a balance sheet (certified copy).
Please note that a monthly fee contribution of R120 is payable for capturing students’ information on the student Management Portal.
NEET Application Deadline
New applications: 31 December 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
NEET Application Link
Application for the National Economic Education Trust (NEET) bursary program must be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can hand-deliver it to:
3 Austin Road
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NEET directly:
Tel: 010 224 0144
Fax: 086 729 3208
- List of Top 15 Advertising Scholarships 2020 [UPDATED]
- 50+ Accounting Scholarships for International Students
- 15 Best International Masters Scholarships in Australia
- TOP 15 AGRICULTURE SCHOLARSHIPS [UPDATED]
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- Brewster Technical College Scholarships, Admissions Tuition Fees and Cost of Living
- List of South African Scholarships 2020- APPLY
- Best 20 Virginia Scholarships for College Students in [UPDATED]
- Top 20 Best International scholarships for Nigerian Students 2020
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.