Nedbank is providing bursary awards that will help students pursue their own dreams and obtain the degree that they want for a glowing future. As-is Nedbank’s motto to”Make Things Happen”, therefore they have been searching for students that they believe are the future of their country — students who’ll”Make Things Happen”.
Annually, bursaries are given to students in financial need that are studying or want to study towards a university degree eligibility (but miss the financial means to accomplish this).
The foundation of Nedbank goes back into 1831, as soon as the Cape of Good Hope Bank has been created. After several name changes; structural alterations along with branding; the Nedbank Group was subsequently made in 2003.
As among those four largest banks in South Africa, Nedbank can also be among the brand new. The bank is within 6 states over the South African Development Community (SADC), in Addition to possessing banks and subsidiaries from Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Swaziland, Malawi, and Lesotho.
The services supplied by the bank include retail and wholesale banking solutions, wealth management offering, insurance and asset management.
Back in 1969, Nedbank recorded their regular stocks to the JSE Limited — now they’re within the”Top 40″ businesses to the JSE and boast a market capitalization of R93 billion.
The Nedbank Bursary South Africa is available for undergraduates who are pursuing a degree in any of the fields of study in South Africa public University/ University of Technology
The Scholarship is hosted in South Africa. If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa
The Nedbank Bursary South Africa is available for students from South Africa. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Nedbank bursary will offer a benefit that covers the tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, food, lodging and also a regular allowance to pay extra analysis related expenses.
The number of offers was not specified.
Applicants should meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- must be a South African citizen
- be in possession of a valid South African ID document
- must be currently, in Matric OR have completed Matric in the last 2 years
- must be currently studying OR have registered to study towards a “scarce skill” degree qualification.
- must be currently studying OR have registered to study full-time at a South Africa public University/ University of Technology
- have achieved a minimum average of 65% in Matric
- must meet your University/ University of Technology entrance requirements (of your selected University)
- Proven to be financially in need
- Apply online (per the details below).
- A financial check will be conducted to ensure that you are in financial need and are unable to fund your studies.
- Suitable candidates will then be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
- The interview assessment will be held at the Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg offices.
- Shortlisted candidates will be screened and a list of possible recipients will be drafted.
- Successful applicants will be contacted and informed of the outcome.
- Bursary offers will be issued to successful applicants.
Applications must be done online at https://goo.gl/tH6xA6
You will be required to create an account before you can log in and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ proof of grant/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Nedbank directly:
Tel: 011 885 3908
Fax: 011 885 2927
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for an application for the bursary is 30 April every academic year. (Application for 2020 will reopen in January 2020)
(Applications submitted after this date won’t be accepted — please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is accepted)
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World
- National Beta Club Scholarship for USA Students
- Top 15+ Scholarships Opportunities for Africans to Study Abroad
- Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship in New Zealand
- MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa
- ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- University of Johannesburg: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES, and RANKING
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Are you a South African seeking for tuition-free studies? Check out the trending Nedbank Bursary South Africa 2019–2020 and explore your future. Apply now