SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is calling for applications for research fellowship (RF) scheme. The fellowship scheme is open to candidates who qualify the eligibility test for enrolment into PhD program particularly in the field of Hospitality Management/ Administration.
The objective of the Research Fellowship (RF) scheme is to provide opportunities to the candidates to undertake advance studies and research leading to PhD Degrees in Hospitality Management/ Administration.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) is set up in the year 1982 by the Government of India as an autonomous body for growth and development of hospitality education in the country.
Offers are available for pursuing research programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Hospitality Management/ Administration.
- Fellowship: @ Rs.25,000 per month
Contingency: Total of Rs.20,000 Yearly (can be in instalments or at one go)
Escort and Reader Assistance – in case of Physically handicapp and blind candidate: @ Rs. 2,000 per month (coterminous with the tenure of fellowship). It is meant for wheelchair pooler and the reader assistant for the blind candidate
HRA: No HRA. However, rent-free hostel accommodation will be provided.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have regular Master’s degree in Hospitality or allied subject, after a basic UG degree in Hospitality Management/ Administration subject with an aggregate of more than 55% marks (in UG and PG).
- Qualify in the eligibility examination to get admission in the PhD program in Hospitality field.
- Agree to become the full-time Research Fellow at the NCHM or any of Institute, under its umbrella.
- Not drawing salary/ remuneration/ fellowship from any other Organisation/ Agency.
- Have the valid Adhaar Number and PAN number
Open for 2018
The mode of applying is online