NBEA Scholarship 2019-2020
NBEA Scholarship is provided by the National Business Education Association (NBEA) is for individuals who want to continue or pursue a graduate study in business education. The NBEA Scholarship Program offers financial aid to outstanding students for continuing their study and professional development within business education.
This program recognizes and supports educators who have given proof of leadership and scholarship potential in the field of business education.
Level/Field of Study
NBEA Scholarship is open to those in business education and other related fields.
NBEA is the top US organisation that’s committed to the recognition that business education competencies are critical for everyone in modern society.
NBEA Scholarship is open to members of NBEA who reside on the USA.
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the link below to apply and also get other information about the NBEA Scholarship:
On application, candidates must submit:
- evidence of enrollment and completion of at least two graduate courses (six semester hours).
- a one-page letter describing the following:
- Past contributions to the field of business education
- Plans to utilize the degree in the future
- Two or three major issues in business education
- Why the applicant should be the recipient of the scholarship.
- A resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Previous recipients of NBEA scholarship aren’t eligible to apply. To be qualified for this scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be registered in a university or college post-baccalaureate or even graduate-level program and submit proof for registration.
- Be registered in a business education program and/or other associated areas in business.
- Be a teacher and plan to continue teaching in the field of business education.
- Be a current professional member of NBEA and have been a member for at least one year.
NBEA will be awarding two $1500 to their recipients.
Unfortunately, the NBEA scholarship has not been offered for some time now. Notwithstanding, candidates can visit the link below for updates and other NBEA opportunities:
NBEA 2019 Annual Convention
NBEA annual convention and conference is held to educate people on success in business and life. It is also a convention solely dedicated to business education. This year’s convention is to hold at The Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, on Chicago’s famous Michigan Avenue from April 16-20, 2019.
Topics to be taught in NBEA conference include but not limited to the following:
- Teaching Stress Management & Coping Skills for Students
- Preparing High School Seniors for College
- Data Analytics—A Key to Success in Business
- A Business Plan for Leadership
- Resources for Teaching Social Media
- Strategies for Creating Rubrics
- Integrating CTSOs into the Classroom
- Coping with the Aftermath of a Crisis or Traumatic Event
- Soft Skill.
You can follow the link below for information convention registration form:
You can download the registration form for NBEA Convention here:
For other information on the NBEA 2019 Annual Convention and hotel booking, follow the link below: