The Curtin University is inviting applications for the Up Nature Scholarship from Australian students pursuing their undergraduate degree programme in the field Nursing, Medicine, Biosciences, Dentistry and any other area related to health & medicine. This scholarship is available to the Australian citizens for the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of this scholarship is helping to improve the world health and well-being.
The Curtin University (a trademark of Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university. The university has over 50,000 students.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: This scholarship is following in these subjects:
- Any other area related to health & medicine
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover $1,000 one-off payment.
Number of scholarship: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada or Australia.
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a related field.
Nationality: Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in an academic program in a related field.
How to Apply: All documents will send via online.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the application.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Photos, videos, and further validation documents are welcome as proof or supporting content.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.