Natomas Schools Foundation Scholarship
The Natomas Schools Foundation (NSF) is proud to announce its annual Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to high school and post-high school students who reside and attend high school within the boundaries of the Natomas Unified School District. The purpose of the program is to support academic, artistic, athletic, and other achievements for all students within the Natomas Unified School District by fostering an educational culture of achievement by promoting, literacy and enrichment activities. In 2017 the NSF will be offering at least $9,000 amount in scholarships.
The Natomas Schools Foundation (NSF) is a non-profit benefit organization founded in 2004. The NSF is committed to building positive relationships between our District and our community, which support the academic, athletic and artistic achievement of the students served by Natomas Unified School District.
This scholarship program is applicable for
- Reside (d) and attend(ed) high school within the boundaries of the Natomas Unified School District
- 50 hours or more of volunteer/community service, and/or formal employment, and/or service to school through a formal club or organization during the last two years
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship program you can download the application form through the given link:
You will be required to submit the following:
- Three letters of reference from counselor, teacher, coach, employer, volunteer leader, religious leader, and/or neighbor
- For current high school students, provide a copy of official high school transcripts
- For current college students, provide a copy of official college transcripts showing all college-level courses. If attended more than one college, provide transcripts from each college.
All materials, including transcript, must be addressed to
Natomas Schools Foundation
Attn: NSF Scholarship Committee
c/o School Leadership and Support
1901 Arena Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95834
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Six $1,000 scholarships will be awarded specifically to current high school seniors, while college students can compete for six additional scholarships of $500 apiece.
Application deadline for submission to April Annually
Link for More Information: