Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering, National University of Singapore is inviting applications for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2017 scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD research programme in diverse fields at Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering to help students in upgrading their education.
NUS university of Singapore is ranked consistently as one of the world’s top universities. They offer the most extensive college degree courses in Singapore.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates. Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- Undergraduate instruction TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose is not in English
- Scholarships are open to students around the world.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
The mode of applying is online. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017